The safer way to transfer goods between floors.
REACH – The Brand new range of mezzanine goods lifts
Advanced Handling are proud to introduce REACH, The new name for our range of Mezzanine Goods Lifts.
Brand new models Reach25 & Reach50 are just 8 weeks from order to installation.
The low cost REACH 25 & REACH 50 goods lifts are designed and manufactured by our in-house experts with safety and simplicity in mind. The two new lift designs are supported by a greater range of mezzanine goods lifts, now known as Reach plus.
From the efficient installation process to reduce or eliminate disruption to your business, to the easy to use controls and operation, REACH offers a cost-effective range of goods lift to cover any loading pattern including same side, through, side loading, and 90 degree angles.
Key Features and Benefits of the REACH 25 & REACH 50
- A low cost goods lift solution
- Fast delivery – 8 weeks from order to installation
- Quick to install due to modular framework – usually 1-2 days to minimise downtime
- One touch controls for simple operation. Minimal training required, extremely efficient to operate
- Simple maintenance program with cycle counter to reduce downtime and ensure an accurate servicing regime
Specification of the REACH 25 & REACH 50
- 250kg and 500kg capacity as standard, with weight uniformly distributed over platform
- 1000kg+ models available made to order
- Lift heights up to 4,000mm
- 1,350 x 1,350mm useable area
Safety Features of the REACH 25 & REACH 50
- Loading ramp and bridging plates included as standard for smooth, safe, and efficient loading
- Full height mesh enclosure to ensure product and operator safety
- Electro-mechanical interlocked gates to prevent access when the lift is in operation
- Electro-hydraulic lifting operation and emergency stop buttons – safe by design, reliable, proven operation
- Hose burst valves for controlled lowering and safety chains as back up in the event of a failure
- Pressure switch that prevents lifting/lowering if the platform is overloaded
Ready to try REACH 25 or REACH 50 for yourself?
Available in 250kg and 500kg capacities as standard, REACH is designed, manufactured & installed by Advanced Handling in Peterborough, UK.
With over 45 years in the industry you can rely on Advanced Handling to provide high quality goods and mezzanine lifting solutions and professional, efficient service. A low cost, high quality goods lift solution from a name you can trust.