Training & Operator Courses
We strongly believe in investing in training to ensure equipment is used safely. Find out about our operator, instructor & health & safety courses.
Advanced Handling provides training via an AITT accredited training company Advanced Fork Truck Training (AFTT). Training programmes are designed for operators, instructors, supervisors and managers.
- All types of forklift trucks.
- Rough terrain forklift trucks.
- Lorry mounted forklift trucks.
- Loading shovels and Bob Cats.
- Mobile elevated working platforms (MEWP).
- Lorry loaders (HIABS, ATLAS etc.).
- Agricultural tractors and trailers.
- Escape harness training (total access).
- Slinging and banks man.
- RORO equipment.
- Company Shunter.
We also provide AITT accredited instructor courses for companies wishing to have their own AITT accredited instructional staff, and also re-registration courses for instructors requiring an update of their qualification. Instructor courses are run throughout the year.
General Health & Safety Courses
- Forklift safety awareness.
- Forklift safety appreciation for supervisors and managers.
- Manual handling.
- Manual handling instructors.
Training is by assured standards and instructors have over 20 years experience in many different industries and with a variety of applications. AFTT instructors are entirely committed to providing professional instruction to ensure efficient and safe working practices.
As an accredited AITT instructor and operator training organisation, the standards of Advanced Fork Truck Training are continuously monitored to guarantee trainees are constantly receiving the highest quality of service.
Training is available at your own site or at the Hoddesdon Forklift Training Centre which is purposely designed for fork truck training.