Mezzanine Lifts & Goods Lifts
Our mezzanine lifts and goods lifts are designed to solve the materials handling problem of moving and transferring goods from a ground floor to a mezzanine floor or second floor.
Our Mezzanine Lift and Goods Lift Range Includes:
Alternatively, we can also create a completely bespoke option, designed by our UK design team, fully tested, to include installation if required.Explore our bespoke solutions
Why Choose a Mezzanine Lift or Goods Lift from us?
Our flexible design and manufacturing approach allows us to deliver standard, modified or customised mezzanine lift or goods lifts including; load capacity, lift height, power controls, frequency of use to paint finish.
- Safe and efficient solution.
- Simple operation.
- Bespoke design and manufacture.
- Multi landings.
- Plug and Play on MezzLite. (Light Duty Mezzanine Lift or Goods Lift).
- Electrically and mechanically interlocked gates prevent opening when the goods lift is not in the correct position.
- Construction of self-supporting or supported mast.
- Modular construction.
- Mesh enclosure.
- Outwards opening single gates.
- Limit switch system.
- Push to run controls and emergency stop buttons.
- Platform handrails (Heavy Duty models).
- Loading ramp/pit mounted (Heavy Duty models).