Overhead lifting solutions for handling boxes, sacks, drum, reels, glass, wheels & other items in a wide range of industries. No job too big or small.
Overhead Lifting Equipment
Movomech Overhead Lifting
Our wide range of manipulators gives us an unrivalled focus on the customer’s needs and an optimal handling in every case!
Why Choose a Movomech?
Our Movomech solutions help reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injuries and increase productivity and efficiency. They are ideal when heavy loads or difficult to handle parts need to be repeatedly moved, rotated and placed in a precise location. Mechcranes can be mounted on walls or on pillars, depending on the structure of the building, and can lift loads of up to 250kg with a wide working radius of 5m.
The arms of the Mechcranes are manufactured from the anodised aluminium, and are built in the same profile as the rails in the Mechrail systems so that the full range of attachments or end-effectors can be used for both Mechcrane and Mechrail. Use of anodised aluminium has the benefit of being virtually maintenance-free and self-lubricating. When pillars are supplied, the standard RAL colour is 9010 (white) but any RAL colour can be requested.
The wide range of Movomech manipulators and combinations available allows us to tailor the product to the customer’s requirements. If you’re investigating improving your overhead lifting health and safety in your factory, please get in touch with our experts today to discuss your applications.
Movomech’s range of overhead lifting systems include:
- Electric lifters with great speed and precision controlled using a joystick. These can lift loads up to 650kg with a maximum stroke of 2m.
- Pneumatic lifters including the incredible durable Mechline and the Mechspace, which is ideal for moving objects in restricted areas.
- Cranes which can be mounted on walls or pillars if necessary.
- Vacuum lifters for precise and powerful lifting with minimal damage risk.
- Rail systems with lightweight aluminium rail configurations which can support attachments that can manipulate loads up to 1,000kg.
- We also stock a wide range of end effectors which are compatible with a variety of systems.