From standard, modified to completely bespoke design & manufacture, we have a whole host of solutions for mobile materials handling to help you improve your safety & operational efficiency.
Mobile Lifting Equipment
Advanced Handling’s Mobile Lifting Equipment
If you need something lifting and manoeuvring but you’re not sure how or what type of lifting equipment to select, we are the right people to contact!
Why Use Mobile Lifting Equipment?
Today, organisations focus on creating healthier and happier workplaces as we understand the positive impact this has on employee well-being, health and safety and overall productivity within a business.
Tasks, processes and operations which rely on manual handling in some shape or form always come with a risk of employee injury whether short-term, or, for repetitive strain cases, longer-term which negatively impact a company’s overall productivity an thus finances.
The answer to minimising these risks is to review their manual handling processes and to invest in and implement long-term solutions to protect staff and optimise health, safety and productivity. .
- Pronomic Lifting Trolleys: A range of ergonomic, lightweight and adaptable lifting trolleys designed to reduce manual handling injuries and increase productivity in the workplace.
- Scissor Lift Tables: For lifting and handling loads of various sizes and weights up to 10,000kg (as standard).
- Voyager & Freedom Stackers: Our Stackers are designed to be lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, at the same time incredibly strong and durable.
- Pallet Lifters: Our Pallet Lifter is a more cost-effective alternative to a forklift truck and can be used with both GKN and U-Shaped Pallets.
- Mezzanine & Goods Lifts:
- Bespoke Solutions: Our experienced team work with our clients to design mobile materials handling solutions for a wide range of applications, environments and industries.
If you need something lifting but you’re not sure how or what type of lifting equipment to select, please get in touch with our team who will be more than willing to help.
Request More Product Info
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.