Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Advanced Handling website. Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not use this Website. If you do use the Website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Conditions of your use of this Website
Except as stated below, the contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of Advanced Handling. You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this Website to third parties including, but not limited to "caching" any material on this Website for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on this Website. You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Website for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content in this Website for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any content.
Exclusion of Advanced Handling's liability
The information contained in the material in this Website is only for information purposes. The material on this Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. Advanced Handling does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Website or the reliability of the access to this Website. In no event do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death), for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this Website. Advanced Handling makes no warranty that this Website (or website's which are linked to this Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
This Website contains material submitted and created by third parties. Advanced Handling excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material. This Website also contains links to other website's which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Advanced Handling. Advanced Handling is not responsible for the content of those sites. Advanced Handling provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
Data Protection and Privacy
Any details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held and processed in accordance with our Data Protection Registration.
Law governing the Terms
Use of this Website and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms. Where national regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this Website, Advanced Handling has attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body. However, some of the information in the pages contained in this Website is not to be accessed from certain jurisdictions and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages in this Website should not be accessed. If you have any queries then please contact us.
Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this Website are owned or licensed to Advanced Handling or the artists advertising within. Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in this Website have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
Advanced Handling cannot and has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and cannot be liable for their content. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
Any material/information transmitted/posted to this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used byAdvanced Handling for any purpose whatsoever including not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Do not post/transmit to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability in the territory to which this Site relates.
- All entrants understand and accept the following terms and conditions of this competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old and resident in the UK.
- Employees of Advanced Handling Ltd, Sunnex Group or family of employees are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Valid entries will be accepted as a completed visit to AHL premises between 3rd October 2016 and 23rd December 2016.
- The competition closes at 17.00 on 23rd December 2016.
- Winners will be contacted by email with their quotation and the entrant accepts they might be included in Advanced Handling marketing including announcing the winner in our monthly email newsletter.
- The prize is a £250 discount off their next order of a value of £2,000 net or greater and the organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize. There is no cash alternative or exchange of prize.
- Orders must be placed and any required stage payments/deposits received by 31st January 2017.
- By entering this competition the entrant understands the competition organisers, Advanced Handling Ltd, will promote the winner on their website and via social media.
- Data obtained from this competition is for the sole use of Advanced Handling Ltd. The organisers do not share data with any third parties.
- The organiser of the competition is Advanced Handling Ltd. If you would like to contact the organisers please Contact Us or write to:
Advanced Handling Ltd
Northfields Industrial Estate