Elevation Static Scissor Lift Table
For over 40 years we’ve been designing & manufacturing standard & bespoke scissor lift tables for industries across the UK to solve a variety of lifting & handling challenges.
- Combines high-quality British engineering with ergonomic Swedish design.
- 20 standard configurations available with a range of table dimensions, lifting heights an capacities.
- 3 year warranty & guarantee.
- Free servicing included as standard.
- Fully configurable.
- Can be used internally or externally.
- Can be pit mounted or positioned on the floor.
- Safety trip bar to all sides stops table lowering if it meets an obstruction.
With the configurable range of scissor lift tables including: static or stationary scissor lifts, manual, electric, pit installed, ramp accessible and many identified special options, all of our lifts are manufactured to stringent British standard EN1570.
- Capacity up to 10,000kg (as standard).
- Lift height up to 7 metres (as standard).
- Full range of optional extras.
- Various platform sizes.
- Bespoke options.
- Maintenance safety bar for service.
- Meets EN1570 safety requirements for lifting table.
- Pressure compensation lowering valve as standard.
- Push button control.
We offer a variety of options and accessories to add onto your scissor lift table to ensure it is as safe and efficient as possible for the application and environment. This includes but is not limited to…
- Turntable mounted on platform.
- Turntable built into platform.
- Fork entry base frame.
- Bellows skirt.
- Roller tops.
- Tilting tops.
- Loading dock tables.
- Stainless steel option.
- Lifting eye bolts on platform (recommended where pit mounted).
Where these are not suitable, we specialise in designing and manufacturing custom pieces of equipment. Click here to explore our case studies to find out first-hand how a custom solution can transform a workplace.
Our static scissor lifts operate within both internal and external conditions (read our Sandy Lane Equestrian external installation) and can be installed and fixed either within a pit (pit mounted) or positioned on the floor as a stationary scissor lift platforms.
As we can also supply our tables in food grade stainless steel (304 and 316), our solutions are also suitable for the food and drink and pharmaceutical environment or indeed, any clean-room setting. Read our Foodmek Case Study to find out more.