Wheel Lifters and Tyre Handling Equipment
Lifting vehicle wheels weighing over 30kg from SUV’s and trucks creates a greater risk of back injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
This electric lifting trolley makes this procedure easier. Purposely designed to aid the removal and installation of wheels on cars, SUV’s and trucks, making it easy for one person to safely lift, remove and re-fit wheels up to 175kg in weight.
The Wheel Lifter, with four swivel castors, is easy to manoeuvre with one hand, and the lift column is mounted off centre to give the mechanic/ engineer a larger working area. The lift rollers allow easy rotation of the wheel into the required position.
- Ergonomically designed the unit is fitted with a soft lift-column cover to protect paintwork of the vehicle.
- Adjustable handle to suit the user.
- Equipped with a shelf for bolts and small tools.
- Central foot brake on rear wheels.
Lift&Drive IE 60kg
Lift&Drive P 175kg
Specifications: Lift&Drive IE 60kg
- Handling wheels with dimensions from 135/80 R13 to 295/25 R22
- Stroke 1443mm
- Dimensions L x B x H: 781 x 714 x 1940mm
- Max load: 60kg
- Weight of unit: 34kg
Specifications: Lift&Drive P 175kg
- Handling wheels with dimensions from 205/65 R17.5 to 445/65 R22.5
- Stroke 1375mm
- Dimensions L x B x H: 985 x 950 x 2010 mm
- Max load: 175kg
- Weight of unit: 86kg