Vacuum lifting has a number of advantages which make it ideal for moving heavy objects. The vacuum pressure creates a powerful seal that can be used to firmly and safely grip objects with suction pads.
Using a vacuum lift helps prevent back problems, repetitive strain injuries and bad posture injuries. It is a popular form of lifting because it is:
- Quick - there’s less downtime between lifts, as there is no need to attach slings or chains.
- Accurate - it allows for precision lifting.
- Cheaper - there is less need to spend money on labour costs since each lifting job can be done by just one person.
- Safe - less likely to cause damage because it uses suction which makes it ideal for handling delicate materials like glass.
- Flexible - it can be used for various types of equipment from concrete to wood.
Our vacuum lifting range is one of many overhead lifting solutions we offer. You can choose between the Vacuhand V and Easyhand lifters which are all ergonomically designed and have low energy consumption. Each of the lifters can also be fitted with bespoke modifications to handle specific materials.
Key Features of Our Vacuum Lifting Equipment
Some of the key features of the range are as follows:
- Handles loads from 5kg to 200kg.
- Controlled by a two hand grip.
- Lowering functions controlled by a simple throttle.
- Handles loads up to 45kg.
- Fast loading of sacks, boxes, board materials.
- Easy to manoeuvre.
- Can be operated with a single hand (either left or right)
- Has an in-built swivel and 90 degree tilt.
- Handles loads up to 55kg.
- Lowering functions are regulated via a control for safety and precision.
- Can be operated with a single hand grip.
- Designed with reduced leakage for extra safety.
- Operational controls on the handle, so it is easy to adjust the hovering settings with and without a load.
- Comes with a range of standard grippers and accessories including swivels, quick fasteners and elbow joint handles.
For more information call +44 (0) 1778 345 365 or request a call back.