The Mechchain is a very easily manoeuvred chain lifting unit for extremely precise lifting with stepless and impressive lifting speeds controlled by a joystick.
Perfect for applications in which very precise, well-controlled manipulation is required, such as controlled engineering operations in the automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace or other high-value end-product applications.
- Lifts up to 225kg
- Very quick lifting speed – up to 16m/min
- Extremely easy to manoeuvre
- High precision steering
- Stepless lifting controlled by a joystick
- Lowest required ceiling height lifting tool on the market so ideal for use in space-restricted, confined spaces
- Bespoke gripper tools available
- Lifting using slings or hooks
- Frequently used on roller conveyors or for stacking items onto pallets
- Optional remote control
- Integrated PLC
- Possible to set a lower stop position as well as a further two stop positions through the stroke
- Information stored in a built-in memory so not lost in a power cut
- Control units available in aluminium for use in challenging environments