Pronomic Lifting Trolleys – Lightweight & Versatile
Our range of Pronomic lightweight lifting trolleys have been ergonomically designed to reduce manual handling injuries and increase productivity in the workplace.
Why is the Pronomic Lifting Trolley so Unique?
Pronomic Lifting Trolleys are designed and manufactured using a modular concept which means every Pronomic we make up, can be tailored specifically for the customer’s application. This makes the Pronomic Lifting Trolley highly adaptable and the ideal solution for many applications including, but not limited to; reel lifting, drum handling, box handling, wheel handling and archive lifting.
Over the years, Pronomic has designed and developed add-ons and accessories tailored to industry specific lifting and handling challenges and if we don’t have something that meets your needs, our bespoke service means we can design and manufacture something that does.
The Pronomic Lifting Trolley is made up of seven different modules, each of which has a range of individual features and options that can be adjusted to suit the customer’s individual requirements.
The seven modules that make up Pronomic Lifting Trolleys include:
- Mast – We have a range of mast heights available plus the option for a telescopic mast to increase the maximum lifting height.
- Remote control – Choose between a two button, four button or stepless remote control. All are detachable.
- Handle bar – Height adjustable handle bar.
- Power pack – Powered by 24V rechargeable batteries.
- Cross-member – The width of the whole unit can be adjusted to create a lifter to suit your needs. The IE is welded together for extra strength and maximum durability for harsher environments. The Pronomic E has a chassis only 435mm wide making it extremely easy to manoeuvre when space is limited.
- Legs – We offer chassis of variable widths, heights and lengths as well as the option to have one custom-made. You can even change the size or material of your wheels to better suit your working environment.
- End effectors or attachments – A wide range available to adapt the trolley for your application.
Pronomic has an extensive range of standard attachments available to ensure the lifting trolley is appropriate for the task at hand.
Available attachments include (but again, is not limited to):
- Standard platforms.
- Lifting eyes and straps.
- Weight measurement devices.
- Turn plates.
- Customised grippers.
- Squeeze and turn tools.
- Expand and turn tools.
- Telescopic mast extensions.
And remember, we have our bespoke service available when standard options would be unsuitable for the task at hand.
Don’t worry if you aren’t sure what configuration is the right and best for your application – our expert team is on-hand to offer advice and guide you towards the solution that’s right for you.
Click below to explore our full Pronomic range to learn more about why you need a Pronomic Lifting Trolley and what standard configurations are available.