The Pronomic Wheel Lifter is designed to support the removal & fitting of wheels on cars, mini buses, coaches between 30kg to 175kg.
PRONOMIC: Wheel Lifter
PRONOMIC: Wheel Lifter
The Pronomic Wheel Lifter is the ideal tool for any garage to remove the manual handling aspect of removing and fitting tyres.
The Pronomic Wheel Lifter is the ideal tool for any garage to remove the manual handling aspect of removing and fitting tyres to cars, vans and small lorries from 30kg all the way up to 90kg. Manually removing, manoeuvring and fitting tyres is a physically demanding task which can have long term affects on your employees. Investing in specialist solutions such as a Pronomic Wheel Lifter removes these risks at the same time as increasing your productivity by turning a two-person task into a one-person task.
Lift & Drive Models:
Lift & Drive IE – 60kg.
Lift & Drive P – 175kg.
Key Features: Lift & Drive IE 60kg
- Handling wheels with dimensions from 135/80 R13 to 295/25 R22.
- 1,443mm Stroke.
- 781mm L x 714mm W x 1,940 H.
- Max load: 60kg.
- Weight of unit: 34kg.
Key Features: Lift & Drive P 175kg
- Handling wheels with dimensions from 205/65 R17.5 to 445/65 R22.5.
- 1,375mm Stroke.
- 985mm L x 985mm W x 2,010mm H.
- Max load: 175kg.
- Weight of unit: 86kg.
Key Features of Both Models
- Soft lift-column cover to protect the vehicle.
- Four swivel castor wheels.
- Easy to manoeuvre, one hand can rotate the wheel while you place the lifter in working position.
- The lift column is mounted off-centre to give the operator a larger working area.
- Built-in electronics and battery in one unit.
- Lift forks with reels to ensure easy rotation of the wheel into the right position.
- Built-in shelf to hold work tools & bolts whilst manoeuvring the tyre/wheel into place.
- Overload protection.
- Central foot brake on rear wheels.
- Adjustable handle to ensure it is safe & comfortable for the user.
- CE marked.
Ideal Industries & Applications:
Purposely designed to aid the removal and installation of wheels/tyres of up to 175kg on cars, SUV’s and vans or small lorries in any automobile setting such as:
- Car manufacturing sites.
- Anywhere which has a fleet of vehicles where maintenance is done in-house.
Request More Product Info
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.