The Pronomic P (Professional) Lift & Drive Trolleys are our largest, most powerful & flexible in the Pronomic family.
PRONOMIC: P Model
PRONOMIC: P Model
With its 325kg lifting capacity, the Pronomic P model is the most powerful lifting trolley from our Pronomic range.
A unique, modular concept forms the basis of our Pronomic P Lifting Trolley, providing virtually unlimited opportunities to create a lifter which is perfectly suited to your needs. We have a large number of standard accessories or tools including loading platforms, forks, boom, weigh or counting scales, Squeeze & Turn, Expand & Turn and can also manufacture custom specific tools. The P model is quick, strong and very flexible lift trolley whilst featuring an impressive lifting capacity of 325kg. With a lifting speed of 7,6 sec/1000 mm it is one of the fastest lift trolleys on the market.
- Capacity: Up to 325kg.
- Maintenance free battery operated (rechargeable) – Now with a 40% faster charger.
- Detachable manual control box.
- Modular concept – highly adaptable and flexible.
- Fast lifting speed.
- Choice of wheels.
- Chassis available in a variety of widths, heights and lengths.
- 3-step brakes.
- Central brake and directional lock on rear wheels.
- Built-in release function to protect against crushing.
Choose from a variety of options, add-ons and extras to tailor the Pronomic to your application including but not limited to…
- 90kg, 130kg, 175kg, 225kg or 325kg lifting capacities available.
- Available in powder coated or stainless steel.
- Chassis can be adjusted for your environment and application.
- Telescopic lifting mast.
- Wheels available in various sizes and materials.
- Step-free hand control.
- Large number of standard tools available such as booms, platforms, forks and scales.
- Application specific tools also available such as the Wheel Lifter, Squeeze & Turn and Expand & Turn models for lifting and manoeuvring reels, rolls and barrels.
Ideal Industries & Applications:
Here are a few examples of how our Pronomic can help you, whatever the industry or application.
- Printing & packaging – Perfect for transporting reels and rolls.
- Food manufacturing – To transport ingredients and boxes between processes.
- Distribution – To manoeuvre boxes around the workplace and aid lifting them from and onto high shelves.
- Retail – Perfect for lifting crates of stock during the restocking of shelves.
- Garages – To help when replacing tyres of up to 175kg.