PRONOMIC: IE Model
The Pronomic IE lifting trolley is our stainless steel, fully welded chassis lifting trolley making it the ideal lifting trolley for clean-room environments such as food and drink manufacturing & the pharmaceutical & medical industry.
The Pronomic IE lifting trolley has been built and adapted to be suited to clean-room or industrial environments. The IE model comes in either powder-coated steel or stainless-steel features a fully welded chassis for increased stability & durability whilst remaining lightweight & easy to manoeuvre. The IE model comes as standard with tailor-made forks with options for the shape (round, flat or angular), length and width to tailor to your application. There are also many standard lifting accessories to choose from including lifting platform, platform with side rollers, boom, V-Block and folding ladders.
- Capacity: Up to 90kg.
- A welded chassis for extra stability and durability.
- Tailor-made forks – choose form round, flat or angular.
- Different mast heights available.
- Battery operated (rechargeable).
- Three standard mast heights.
- Height adjustable curved handlebar.
- Industrial wheels.
- Easy to use hand control.
- Maintenance free batteries.
- Adjustable handle to ensure user is safe and comfortable when operating.
- Built-in release function to protect against crushing.
- Spindle drive with safety clutch.
- Pedal-activated break on rear wheel.
- In-built overload protection.
- CE Marked.
Choose from a variety of options, add-ons and extras to tailor the Pronomic to your application including but not limited to…
- Available in powder coated or stainless steel.
- Choice of angular, round or flat-steel forks.
- Choose the length and width of the forks – between 50mm & 500mm.
- Two button or four button (dual speed) remote control.
- Variety of platforms available such as a loading platform, roller platform, V-block and roller edge platform.
- Expand & Turn Light add-on for the lifting and turning of rolls from the core outwards.
Ideal Industries & Applications:
Here are a few examples of how our Pronomic can help you, whatever the industry or application.
- Food manufacturing or catering – Manoeuvre sacks, crates, cartons and trays.
- Warehouses – Transporting stock or parts between processes.
- Packaging or distribution.
- Any industry which requires lifting, handling and manoeuvring which has a more challenging or industrial of environments.