PRONOMIC: E Model
The Pronomic E model Lift & Drive trolleys are the first choice in environments such as pharmacies, commercial catering establishments & archives.
- Different wheel sizes available.
- Unique spindle safety clutch.
- Four different mast heights.
- Very flexible and manoeuvrable.
- Stainless steel option for cleanroom environments.
- Range of standard lifting devices and lifting forks.
- Pedal-activated brake on the rear wheels.
- The chassis is only 435mm wide, perfect for restricted spaces.
- Despite their low weight, they can manage loads up to 90kg.
- CE marked.
The E model lifting trolleys are available with load capacities up to 90kg and four different lift mast heights to choose from. Different wheel sizes can be sold with the E model in order to adapt the trolley to a specific working environment, with options to choose standard or low-built wheels, and there is a pedal-activated brake on the rear wheels.
There are a number of standard lifting devices and lifting forks, and in addition on the E model we have developed special lifting attachments intended for use in pharmacies, kitchens, and archives.
The range has a unique spindle safety clutch, so there is no downward drive when an obstacle is placed underneath the lifting device. This prevents the lifting trolley from causing damage to the operator and surrounding environment, or from tipping upwards.