PRONOMIC: E Model
PRONOMIC: E Model
Due to their light and swift mobility and range of flexible platforms and attachments, there are a range of standard E model trolleys suitable for specific environments.
The Pronomic E model lifting trolleys are available in four different lift heights with a load capacity of 90kg. Its ergonomic, lightweight, slender frame makes it extremely easy to manoeuvre & use. We offer a standard version of the trolley, but we have also developed ones that are specifically developed to be used in environments such as larger catering establishments, archives, and pharmacies. There are also a wide range of options & add-ons to choose from such as wheel sizes & lifting devices to ensure your Pronomic is tailored to your application. All our lifting trolleys are equipped with a built-in safety clutch to avoid risk of squeeze and tipping injuries. Our entire range of lifting trolleys are available in painted or stainless steel.
- Capacity: Up to 90kg.
- Standard chassis only 435mm wide.
- Extremely lightweight and flexible.
- Four standard mast heights to choose from.
- Choice of standard or low-built wheels.
- Aluminium mast and cross member and powder coated milt steel legs.
- Battery operated (rechargeable).
- Pedal-activated brake on the rear wheels.
- Spindle safety clutch to disengage the Pronomic if it encounters an obstacle on its way down preventing the trolley from tipping, damage to goods & injury to operator.
- Built-in release function to prevent the trolley from tipping and to avoid crushing.
- CE Marked.
Choose from a variety of options, add-ons and extras to tailor the Pronomic to your application including but not limited to…
- Available in Stainless Steel.
- Option for low-build wheels.
- Four different height lifting columns.
- Different platforms available – with edge rollers, a recess or a V-block.
- Foldable ladder.
- Adapted lifting forks and prongs.
- Adapted platforms for crates & containers.
Ideal Industries & Applications:
Here are a few examples of how our Pronomic can help you, whatever the industry or application.
- Archiving – Museums, Universities, Hospitals, any area where there is paperwork to be filed and archived.
- Catering – Transporting containers of food.
- Pharmaceutical & retail – Manoeuvring crates of products around to restock shelves.
- Packaging or Printing – Manoeuvre lighter rolls (up to 90kg) between printers or packing areas.