The Pronomic Expand & Turn is an ergonomic lifting attachment which is used with the Lift & Drive P model to lift reels & rolls of up to 100kg from within the core.
PRONOMIC: Expand & Turn
PRONOMIC: Expand & Turn
The Pronomic Expand & Turn is a lifting attachment used with the Lift & Drive P model to lift reels and rolls from the core.
The Pronomic Expand & Turn is an ergonomic lifting attachment which is used with the Lift & Drive P model to lift reels and rolls of up to 100kg from within the core. The expander is fitted with rubber grips for maximum hold with added supporters to reduce the impact on the roll itself.
Once loaded, the roll can be positioned vertically and horizontally to get it into position before releasing. The roll can only be loosened with both hands to prevent accidental release. Small rollers are fitted on the expander to facilitate the unloading of heavy rolls. Using a Pronomic Expand & Turn only requires one operator and significantly reduces the risk of manual handling lifting strains and injuries.
- Max load: 100kg.
- 360-degree manual or electric rotation of the expander.
- Battery electric hand control lift and lower operation.
- To be connected to the trolley’s outlet: 24V.
- Maintenance free battery operated (rechargeable) – Now with a 40% faster charger.
- Roll secured from the centre with pneumatic expandable grips.
- Light fitted to indicate expander is on & when it is safe to lift.
- Requires a two-handed grip to disengage & release the role to avoid accidental release.
- 3-step brakes.
- Central brake and directional lock on rear wheels.
- Built-in release function to protect against crushing.
- CE marked.
Options & Add-Ons:
- Choose between a 60kg and 100kg model.
- Available in Stainless Steel.
- Choice of two standard expanders/booms for a 70-80mm or 146-156mm aperture.
- Customised expanders can handle rolls with core sizes up to 254mm.
- Choose between a manual or electrically operated turning function.
Ideal Industries & Applications:
The standard finish is suitable for a range of environments and industries, for example in…
- Carpet manufacturing.
- Commercial and industrial printing.
- General warehouse packaging, processing, and production.
- The option for stainless steel allows the unit to be used in clean room environments such as in food manufacturing or the pharmaceutical industry.