PRONOMIC: Expand & Turn
The Pronomic Expand & Turn is an ergonomic lifting attachment which is used with the Lift & Drive P model to lift reels & rolls of up to 100kg from within the core.
- Roll secured from the centre with pneumatic expandable grips.
- The electric expander is available as standard for cores: 70-80mm/146-156mm.
- Light fitted to indicate expander is on.
- Battery electric hand control lift and lower operation.
- Max load: 100kg.
- 360 degree manual or electric rotation of the expander.
The expander is fitted with rubber grips for maximum hold and supports reduced impact on the roll itself. Once loaded, the roll can be positioned vertically and horizontally, and small rollers are fitted on the top to facilitate the unloading of heavy rolls. The roll can only be loosened with both hands to prevent accidental release. Using a Pronomic Expand & Turn only requires one operator and significantly reduces the risk of manual handling lifting strains and injuries.
Expand & Turn technology with the Lift & Drive has a maximum lifting capacity of 100kg. The standard finish is suitable for a range of environments and industries, for example; in textiles and carpet manufacturing and retail, commercial and industrial printing and general warehouse packaging, processing, and production. The option for stainless steel allows the unit to be used in clean room environments.