We strongly believe in investing in training and people to ensure lifting and handling equipment is used safely.
Advanced Handling provides training via an AITT accredited training company Advanced Fork Truck Training (AFTT).
Training programmes are designed for operators, instructors, supervisors and managers.
- All types of fork lift trucks
- Rough terrain fork lift trucks
- Lorry mounted fork lift trucks
- Loading shovels and Bob Cats
- Mobile elevated working platforms (MEWP)
- Lorry loaders (HIABS, ATLAS etc.)
- Agricultural tractors and trailers
- Escape harness training (total access)
- Slinging and banks man
- RORO equipment
- Company Shunter
We also provide AITT accredited instructor courses for companies wishing to have their own AITT accredited instructional staff, and also re-registration courses for instructors requiring an update of their qualification. Instructor courses are run throughout the year.
General Health & Safety Courses
- Fork lift safety awareness
- Fork lift safety appreciation for supervisors and managers
- Manual handling
- Manual handling instructors
Training is by assured standards and instructors have over 20 years experience in many different industries and with a variety of applications. AFTT instructors are entirely committed to providing professional instruction to ensure efficient and safe working practices.
As an accredited AITT instructor and operator training organisation, the standards of Advanced Fork Truck Training are continuously monitored to guarantee trainees are constantly receiving the highest quality of service.
Training is available at your own site or at the Hoddesdon Fork lift Training Centre which is purposely designed for fork truck training.
To find out more and to book training and courses please call us directly +44 (0) 1778 345 365