Scissor Lift Tables
We sell a diverse selection of scissor lift tables with a wide variety of platform sizes. The range includes mobile and static solutions for lifting and handling goods of various sizes and weights between 150kg up to 10,000kg.
Our scissor lift tables are manufactured in the UK and come as standard or bespoke designs. Our outstanding design engineers excel at creating completely bespoke hydraulic lifting tables to EN1570 and our solutions have resulted in improving workplace safety and operational efficiency in many UK industries.
Advanced Handling scissor lifts are available as static or mobile models.
Static Scissor Lift Tables
Our static scissor table models include:
- Elevation Static Scissor Lift Tables have a 3-year servicing and warranty guarantee. They are configurable with options such as roller or tilting platforms, or an entry base frame.
- Low Profile Scissor Lift Tables come in two types: a standard model designed for GKN pallets and a U-shaped model that works with EURO pallets.
- EZ Loaders which are automatically raised or lowered during loading and unloading, so that the operator doesn't have to bend.
Alternatively, we can also create a completely bespoke option, designed by our UK design team, fully tested, to include installation if required.
Capacity: 500kg - 10,000kg
Lift height: 4300mm as standard
Capacity: 600kg - 2,000kg
Lift height: 970mm
Capacity: within 150kg up to 10,000kg
Lift height: various
Lift height: 775mm
Mobile Scissor Lifts
Our mobile scissor lift range features light, medium and heavy duty models. The standard light duty model is available in steel or lightweight aluminium.
In addition we have an economical "no-frills" range of mobile scissor tables that is supplied in five models, ranging from 200kg to 800kg.
- Compliance with British Safety Standard EN 1570
- Safety features such as finger and toe guards, twin-braked castors and total stop brakes
- Easy transportation
- Easy maintenance
- Non-marking tyres
- Single and double scissors
- Lowering speed controlled by overload valve
Lift height: 780mm
Capacity: up to 500kg
Lift height: 1550mm
Capacity: up to 1250kg
Lift height: 2900mm
Scissor lifts should be selected according to the environment in which they will used and the set up required. For example, scissor lifts can be used:
- Inside or outside
- At the start or end of a production line
- Installed in a pit or on the floor
Our scissor lift tables have been installed in a huge range of industries including:
- Food and drink manufacturing
+44 (0) 1778 345 365