Pronomic Ergonomic Lifting Trolleys
The PRONOMIC Lift&Drive is the original, mobile ergonomic lifting trolley for a variety of lifting applications, including:
- Reel lifting
- Drum handling
- Box handling
- Wheel handling
- Plus configurations to suit any area of use and working environment.
With the ability to lift up to 325kg, these lightweight lifting trolleys have been designed with the aim of reducing manual handling injuries and increasing workplace productivity. All trolleys in the series are fitted with a unique spindle safety clutch, guaranteeing no downward drive when an obstacle is placed underneath the lifting device. This prevents the lifting trolley from causing damage to the operator and surrounding environment or from tipping upwards.
PRONOMIC’s range of lifting trolleys are the top choice worldwide within a range of industries, in operation within:
- Food and drink manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing and servicing
- Commercial printing
- Post and archive rooms
- Warehouse operations
The versatility of the Lift and Drive range means the lifting device can be configured to meet the requirements of your application and environment, including manufacture in stainless steel and specification for cleanroom environments.
Lift and Drive Series Models
There are three models available in the Lift&Drive series, offering you a selection of devices and tooling for your workplace.
- P Model (Professional) – offering the most flexibility, these are designed and manufactured to your bespoke specification. Lifting capacity = 325kg max.
- IE Model (Industrial Eco) – the welded chassis of the IE model makes it ideal for use in tough industrial environments. Lifting capacity = 90kg max.
- E Model (Eco) – the smallest unit in the series, you can purchase the standard variation or opt for a custom built option with a pharmacy, service or archive lifter.
Each lifter has an aluminium mast and cross member. Legs are powder coated steel with the option of upgrading to stainless steel.
- Modular frame
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable
- Flexible configurations
- Range of standard lifting devices to bespoke design
- Built in squeeze overload protection
- CE marked
Book a Demo
Across the UK (*see exclusions and terms) we are offering Free demonstrations of the PRONOMIC units. Please contact us to discuss which model will be best for your organisations and to arrange your free demonstration.
*The PRONOMIC range is available from Advanced Handling within the UK excluding N. Ireland. A global list of distributors is available here. Please also note the promotional free demonstrations are subject to suitability and availability.
Watch PRONOMIC Solutions
*The PRONOMIC range is available from Advanced Handling within the UK excluding N. Ireland. A global list of distributors is available here. Please also note the promotional free demonstrations are subject to suitability and availabilty.